Greetings, enchanted souls of Albuquerque! As the leaves turn to fiery hues and a mystical vibe envelops the city, the anticipation for Halloween grows stronger. Whether you’re a thrill-seeker looking for an adrenaline boost or a family hunting for wholesome spooky fun, Albuquerque has got you covered. But first, let’s unveil a magical transformation you can gift yourself this season: crystal-clear vision with Juliette Eye Institute’s Zeiss SMILE (Small Incision Lenticule Extraction) laser surgery. Imagine navigating through all the Halloween wonders, unhindered by the fog of glasses or the annoyance of contact lenses. Ready to dive into our cauldron of activities? Let’s go!
For the 21+ Crowd:
- Night of the Living Dead Pub Crawl: Stroll (or stagger!) from one haunted pub to another in Albuquerque’s historic downtown. Enjoy themed drinks, eerie atmospheres, and even encounter a ghostly apparition. With a reasonable ticket price of $19 and starting at whichever bar on the provided list you would like to venture to first!
- Haunted Mansion Masquerade Ball 10/28: Dress to impress at this exclusive masked ball, complete with spine-chilling décor, a dance floor, and a costume contest with lucrative prizes. With the cost of $50 per ticket, located at the Bell Mansion.
- Twilight Cemetery Tours 10/21: Take a lantern-lit tour of the city’s oldest cemetery. Hear tales of those long gone and the mysteries that surround them. At St. Luke’s Historic church and Museums for the price of $15 per person will allow you to travel through the times long before full of chilling events.
- STAYNS Canvas Artistry 10/31: STAYNS will be headlining Canvas on Halloween. It’s going to be a night filled with bone-rattling bass and electrifying energy. For a cover fee of only $15 in downtown Albuquerque on the corner of Central and 1st Street.
For Kids and Family:
- Pumpkin Patch Extravaganza 10/1- 10/31: Navigate through mazes, pick the perfect pumpkin, and enjoy hayrides. There are also food stalls offering autumn delights like candy apples and warm cider.
- Albuquerque’s Boo at the Zoo 10/28: Meet and greet spooky (yet friendly) creatures, enjoy themed entertainment, and take part in the costume parade. Perfect for kids and adults alike! With a discounted price for Zoo members and a low price of $8 for New Mexico residents.
- Spooky Storytime at the City Library 10/25: Gather round for tales of friendly ghosts and mischievous witches, suitable for younger audiences.
- McCall’s Pumpkin Patch and Haunted Farm 10/1- 10/31: With over 60+ fun-filled pumpkin patch activities, and a thrilling scare experience at night in the infamous haunted corn maze. McCall’s has it all in the town of Moriarty. Averaging around $23 for a day at the Pumpkin Patch. While the Haunted Farm price averages out to around $40 for the nighttime scares.
How Zeiss SMILE Can Enhance Your Halloween Experience
The Juliette Eye Institute is proud to offer the groundbreaking Zeiss SMILE laser surgery—a minimally invasive procedure that corrects nearsightedness and astigmatism. With quick recovery times and proven results, it’s the perfect solution for those wanting a clearer vision.
A Clearer View: Witness every detail of your Halloween experience—from the intricate patterns on a pumpkin to the spooky decorations adorning houses.
Convenience: Ditch the discomfort of contact lenses or the annoyance of foggy glasses, especially under those elaborate costumes.
While Halloween offers many festivities for all ages in Albuquerque, enhancing your experience starts with perfect vision. Break free from your dependency on glasses and contacts with a vision-correcting procedure like Zeiss SMILE. Visit our Zeiss SMILE page to get started with better vision today! Embrace the season with newfound clarity! 🎃👓🍂